In September, average temperatures are between 18ºC at night and 28ºC during the day. It also has rapidly increasing cloudiness and the percentage of time the sky is cloudy or mostly cloudy increases from 26% to 39%.
The average temperature of the water surface in Valencia decreases in September, decreasing 2ºC, from 26ºC to 23ºC, throughout the month.
Valencia has many interesting places to visit. The province offers the visitor endless cultural and leisure activities. For more information, visit this link:
The main headquarters will be located in The Marina of València
The information will be expanded soon.
Keep in mind that you can find all the information related to the measures in force to enter Spain on the following website: https://www.spth.gob.es/
Please check this website regularly as it is subject to change.
By plane: Valencia International Airport is located 8 km west of Valencia, between the municipalities of Manises and Cuart de Poblet; Google maps here.
By train: there are many daily and frequent connections from Madrid or Barcelona to Valencia. More information here: www.renfe.es.
By buss: there are daily connections from Madrid or Barcelona to Valencia. More information here: www.alsa.es
By car: you can drive to Valencia, connected by road from anywhere in Spain, and also from France and Portugal.
Walking or cycling: There will be parking for bicycles
By public transport:
By car: In the Marina area of Valencia there is public parking.
Contact: Mari Carmen Martos
1 Option: independent services for each Transfer
- Tourism: in the event that the transfer is for 1 or 2 people. Price per transfer: € 45 (In the trunk, you could carry a maximum of 2 suitcases + 1 bicycle in your bag)
- Minivan 7 people: Price per transfer: Minivan € 100 + bike van € 100. If the number of bikes is 1 or 2, the van will not be needed.
- Bus: For a maximum of 15/18 people with suitcase and bicycle. Price per transfer: € 180; (bicycles can go in the trunk stored in your bag)
In the event that the services are performed at night (from 22:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.) or on holidays / Sundays, they will carry an increase of € 65.
2 Option: available for several transfers, depending on the flight schedules that allow it.
- Minivan 7 people + Van
Available 4 hours: Minivan: € 200 + Van: € 180 *
Available 6 hours: Minivan: € 280 + Van: € 260 *
* If the number of bikes is 1 or 2, the van will not be necessary.
In this case, if the services are performed at night (from 22:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.) or on Sunday, they would represent an increase of 20%.
For transportation and accommodation, contact the Official Travel Agency, Globalia.
Araceli García and Carlos Cuadrado: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration process closes on September 6.
Yes, as long as you meet the World Triathlon specifications. Only one finisher shirt and one finisher medal will be given to you.
The following services will be in the Marina de Valencia (Main Office):
- Information point
- Merchandising store
- Lost objects
- Mechanical Services
- Recovery area
- Age group medal ceremonies
When registering, you must show your passport or ID (with photo), and after data verification, you will receive:
- A bracelet
- A welcome pack (only 1, even if you register for two events)
In addition, you will receive an envelope that includes:
- Your bib number
- Stickers: helmet (x3), bicycle (x1), wardrobe (x1)
- A tattoo (x1), with the race number for the right arm
- A tattoo (x1), with the race number for the left leg
- A tattoo (x1), with the age group category for the twin
The registration area will open from:
- Thursday from 16:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. at the venue.
- Friday from 10:00 to 20:00 on the premises.
- Saturday from 10:00 to 20:00 on the premises.
Welcome pack pick up
Registration will open on Thursday and you will be able to come during the specific time allotted to the NFs.
If you have registered for both events, you can pick up your package for both.
All athletes Finisher will receive:
All technical meetings will take place virtually. They will be recorded and uploaded here!
There will be no bike rental service.
Massage services will be offered (more information soon).
Commemorate your achievement! Save your time finisher on your medal! You can book this service online, you just have to go HERE and pay € 10. Or also, when you have crossed the Finish Line go to the Recovery Zone and pay € 15.
More information coming soon.